Our color experts use the best refined European pigments and stains. The world’s most advanced delivery systems, leaving hair healthy and shiny due to the hair coloring process we use. We can customize: natural hair colors, intense coppers, fiery reds, rich brunettes, brilliant blonds and highly pigmented striking hair in any rainbow color.
To best maintain your hair color we highly recommend the use of our “prescription” home care.
Salon Greco offers the following color services in Suwanee:
- Luxury No Ammonia Color – Your regular formula now comes in a No Ammonia, gentle on hair and scalp option.
- Root Touch Up – A service for our regular clients. Color application at the roots (1/4 to 3/4 inch) to match an existing hair color.
- Color Marbleizing (2 or more block colors) – Application of darker colors at the nape area and lighter at the crown in a solid application is one example of marbleizing.
- Ombre Hair Art – A special effects coloring technique that offers a transitional darker to lighter effect on the hair.
- Color Correction – Any color application where color or tone of hair (natural or artificial) has to be removed, replaced, balanced or altered in any form.
- Foiling – Coloring technique where sections of hair have to be isolated & separated while being colored. Technique is suited for adding one tone of either lighter or darker strands to an existing hair color.
- 3D Foiling – A typical Foiling technique alternating two or more different color formulas to an existing hair color.
- Toner (After color) – A tonal change or color balance added to the hair after foiling or coloring. It is used to add tonal value or balance out brassiness and unwanted hues after lightening hair.
- Farewell to 1st Grays – All over hair color application for the first time to cover grays.
- Reshade for Men – A natural looking, soft blending of grays created just for men. Service quick and is performed at the shampoo bowl.
- Glaze – A non-peroxide, no ammonia, clear or color addition to the hair to add shine or a desired hue.
- Blond Illuminator – A 10 minute service between foiling appointments to blend roots and keep blond hair looking bright and prevent brassiness.
- And more….