Salons and spas are social gathering places where staff and clients intermingle and physical contact is unavoidable.
Since social distancing is impossible, salon and spas are required by state law to keep strict sanitation rules in order to maintain their professional licensing. Salon Greco and most salons choose to use Barbicide® for all of our sanitation needs.
To provide a safe service, Salon Greco has partnered with Barbicide®, a powerful disinfectant that has been around since 1947 and has represented the industry standard for safe services in salons and spas. We have used this strong disinfectant to protect ourselves and our clients for over 24 years.
Here are some facts about Barbicide® that are listed on their web site and the main reasons we have used them over the years:
- EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
Due to the Covid-19 our staff was instructed to get Barbicide® Certifies. Look for their certificates on their stations, when you visit us next.
Our commitment to GA State Board Of Cosmetology sanitary regulations and our use of Barbicide®, a worldwide known as the Ultimate product for EPA registered disinfectant, gives us the peace of mind that we, our staff and our clients are in a clean and safe environment, when at Salon Greco.
You can find out more about the company and their products by visiting their web page www.barbicide.com