As life gets busier and more stressful, it is apparent that we need to take time off and decompress. A simple way to do that is to add Spa Health and Wellness visits to our repertoire.
Once thought of as a luxury for the privileged few, today, spa treatments have become the way to manage stress and individual wellness. It has been proven that the healing powers of touch therapy cannot be compared to.
Our reasons for visiting the spa on a regular basis:
- Spa going is a break from the grind of your everyday routine. It means taking out time to slow down, decompress and catch up with yourself, on a regular basis.
- A spa service like massage can improve blood circulation and deliver oxygen and nutrients to your cells.
- It is proven that a visit to the spa (especially for massage) releases Serotonin that enhances a “feel good” state in the body and mind. Serotonin ensures body/mind harmony.
- A session with a trained spa professional can offer great relief in easing muscle tension and cramps & relax every part of the body.
- Weight Loss is best achieved at the Spa, with the help of a professional. Inch Loss treatment & Body Contouring Wraps can jump start your weight loss goals and give you the contouring results you are looking for, while you enjoy the relaxation. – Body scrubs gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and give your skin uniform relief.
- Spa treatments can help with pain management in chronic conditions like arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms. Also, most Spa treatments stimulate the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins out of the body.
- Heat treatments in the form of
- hot towels, hot water or hot stones relax muscles, eliminate tension and stimulate blood circulation, initiating the purifying process.
- Hydrotherapy (Infused Water Baths) is heavenly. When your body is submerged in water, not only do you hydrate, but you also find true balance.
- Muds exfoliate dead skin cells, eliminate toxins, increase circulation, and de-mineralize the body, replenish it from elements lost on a daily basis, re-energizing the body.
Ask our Guest Services for more information or request an appointment HERE.
“First I am an Artist, then a Master Cosmetologist. I combine my expertise in sculpture & art to create your image masterpiece. My medium is hair, and my inspiration is architecture, nature’s textures & the rainbow. I love the challenge of color correction or damaged hair fiber. If you follow my advice on hair services & products, you will love your hair for life!”